17 Dana St
Ballarat, VIC 3350
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed
• Your family will always have their home
• Your family can continue their standard of living
• The bills will be paid on time
• Your income will continue until retirement
We’ve seen family’s hit with unforeseen illnesses (some leading to death) which resulted in financial devastation. They didn’t have an insurance plan. Do you?
• Explain the four different types of insurance.
• Determine the appropriate levels of cover required for your goals.
• Recommend the best insurance provider for your situation.
• Suggest the most cost-effective ownership structure (superannuation or personal).
• Recommend the most suitable premium structure; stepped or level.
• Review your circumstances overtime & make adjustments as needed.
• Be there at claim time, reducing stress, and handle the paperwork.
• Premiums can be paid from your super fund to avoid impact on your bank account.
• You can set up insurance with any provider (we have access to the whole market) and deduct the premium from any super fund (via annual rollover). This means you don’t need to change super funds to have the best insurance for your situation.
Example: Barefoot Investor readers can have their super with HOSTPLUS and choose the best insurance provider for their needs; linking it to the HOSTPLUS super fund.
• Default (or automatic) cover is usually not enough for what you would want if something happened.
• Default cover (or group insurance in Industry Super funds) is usually not “guaranteed renewable”; meaning it can be canceled or modified without your input. A retail policy is one that you own, and generally only you can cancel or modify the policy.